For the Oven Baked Chicken:
- In a large resealable bag, add the chicken breasts and oven-baked chicken ingredients. Seal the bag tightly and shake to evenly coat the chicken breasts in the seasonings and juices. Set aside in the fridge to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large cast iron skillet, add about one tablespoon of olive oil to warm up for 1 minute. Add the marinated chicken to sear for 4 minutes on both sides. Carefully transfer the skillet to the heated oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F and is fully cooked.
- Let the chicken cool for 8-10 minutes before slicing.
- Warm up the tortillas on a griddle.
- Add a few slices of chicken to each corn tortilla with a generous scoop of the street corn salsa.
- (Optional) Add thinly sliced avocado, cotija cheese, and lime wedges to serve warm. Enjoy!
For the Street Corn Salsa:
- Grill the shucked corn cobs on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Alternatively, you can bake in the oven with the chicken. Once cooked, let the corn cool to touch then slice with a sharp knife carefully to remove kernels into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the corn bowl. Toss to evenly coat.