We partnered up with Dini Klein again from Prep + Rally on her Youtube channel. Below she shares her amazing recipe!
- Divide meat into 8 equal mounds (or 6 for larger burgers) and form patties.
- Season both sides of burgers liberally with salt and pepper.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan or grill pan with oil and sear burgers on both sides until golden on both sides and cooked to desired doneness.
- Toast 4 burgers buns in the oven for a few minutes to warm.
Corn for Corn Salad:
• 8 ears corn
- Fill a large (meat or pareve) pot halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Add the corn and boil for 10 minutes until bright yellow.
- Drain and rinse in cold water to cool down the corn quickly.
- Cut down the ears of corn and place in a large storage bowl.
Remainder of Corn Salad:
Mix the following ingredients into the bowl of corn:
- 2 tablespoons pickled onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Bubbie’s Kosher Dill Pickles, small dice
- 1/2 cup radishes, small dice
- 1 red bell pepper, small dice
- A splash of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large purple onion, thinly sliced
- Place vinegar, maple syrup and salt in a medium (pareve or meat) pot.
- Bring to a boil and then remove from heat.
- Meanwhile place onions in a large storage container or jar with a tight fitting lid and pour the hot vinegar over the onions.
- Let cool.
Assemble burgers in buns and top with pickled onions, optional micro greens, and condiments of choice.
Serve alongside corn salad and extra pickles! For a barbeque take on this recipe, take a peek at our Barbecue Spaghetti Squash Sliders.