We partnered with Devorah from The Yummy Vegan to bring you two incredible recipes! Whether you’re craving a snack, or hosting a get together, these Fried Dill Pickles are to-die-for!
1. Make the sauce in a food processor by combining the Vegenaise, Dill Pickle, Horseradish Mustard, Beefree Honee, Pickle Juice, Salt & Pepper. Pulse until well combined. Refrigerte until ready to serve
2. Slice the Pickles relatively thin and place them on a towel to dry
3. Prepare the batter by mixing together the Flour, Seasonings, and Pickle Juice and set aside
4. Heat the Oil to 375 ( if you don’t have a thermometer you can test the oil by placing a wooden spoon or chopstick in the oil. Once there are a decent amount of bubbles the Oil is ready to go
5. Dip the Pickles a few at a time into the batter. Shake off any excess batter and gently place them in the hot oil. They should take about 1 – 2 minutes total to cook. After about 30 seconds, I give them a quick stir to make sure they don’t stick to each other and to cook on both sides
6. Once you remove the Pickles from the oil place them on a few sheets of paper towel to drain
7. Allow the oil to come back to temp and then repeat the frying process until all the pickles/batter is done
8. Toss with chopped parsley and serve right away with the Dill Pickle Horseradish Sauce
For more unique horseradish recipes by the Yummy Vegan, take a look at the Horseradish & Dill Roasted Cauliflower recipe.
You can unsubscribe in one click, and we will never share your e-mail address.